Wednesday, January 02, 2008

An achy, achy 2008.


I ushered 2008 with a difference.

I helped in setting a singapore record.

The record for the LONGEST floorball match ever played.

24hours.

But i didnt play for 24 hours though.

It was more like a game with the MOST number of substitutions ever.

Haha!

And my slot was scheduled at the strangest hours.

2.30am, 5.45am and 10.45am.

Of course i was sleepy in between those times but i just couldn't fall asleep.

And needless to say, by the time everything wrapped up, my thighs were ACHING!


*tu lah, ghairah sgt kan! hah, rasakaaan!*


aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnddddddddd theeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnn

when i boarded the 969 bus, i fell into a coma-like sleep.

I didn't even hear anything or feel like the bus was moving.

The moment i woke up, i was already at khatib.

Amazing.

But the most embarassing part was that i woke up with a puddle on my tudung.

Put 2 and 2 together n u figure out the rest lah.

I was so mortified!!!!

Hunger and fatigue had set in by 2pm.

Having not eaten anything since the previous night.

Ate at LJ's alone and then made my home.

And after a nice long shower, i fell promptly asleep till 7pm!

Teruk right?

So today also marked my first day at work.

But that's another story for another day :D


Fin.

No comments: