Monday, September 01, 2008

Ramadhan Mubarak & Happy Teacher's Day!


Alhamdullillah, I get to witness another Ramadhan.

Though this is the 2nd yr that i'm spending it in Singapore, i still miss fasting in UIA.

Even during the exam period.

So i just want to take this opportunity to wish one and all Ramadhan Mubarak and seek your forgiveness if i have hurt u in any way.

Please accept my sincere apology.

This year is another memorable Ramadhan.

Because it has fallen on Teacher's Day!

My very first teacher's day! :D

Though i did not receive heaps of flowers, I still enjoyed my teacher's day celebration last Friday.


The school brought us for lunch at Roxy Hotel just opposite Parkway Parade and then made our way to the Singapore Flyer!


Yup...FREE OF CHARGE!


*If you were to ask me to go to the Singapore F*lyer with my own money i would have to pass*


An exorbitant amt for a 30min ride.


Even though the landscape was


dotted with cranes and earth being dug up,

and roads being laid.


It was fun nonetheless.


And i got to meet the BF last Friday!


After a month and 20 days or so.



It was just a short meetup to pass my F*ujitsu laptop to him.


Had coffee and just walked around for a while.


He had to rush off for another mosque meeting while i was DEAD tired already.


So i cabbed it all the way home.


*Been cabbing almost everywhere lately! The pockets are feeling the PINCH!*


Hope you enjoyed the pics. Will update more when i have the time!


I am bogged down with MARKING. Wat's new? That's the life of a teacher. haha.



Have a gd first iftar today everyone!



Fin.

2 comments:

duchess said...

i miss ramadan in my hogwarts too! remember all the pasar malam selling all the tempting food that we usually bought more than we could possibly eat? =(

have a blessed month babe!

duchess said...

oh..and a very happy cheecher's day too! =D