Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Burst my bubble

Hey guys its me.....
Yeah unfortunately my date got cancelled and now im gonna be stuck at home for the rest of the evening. (that isnt exactly such a bad thing cos i'll be able to watch American Idol!) But really i would have loved to see my sayang today!

I hate being so far away from home, from family, from boyfriend, from my close friends...(Yeah i know KL isnt that far away) It's been a semester studying in KL and i know i should get over it already....it will be sooner than i think and i'll soon be a senior in school and i'll soon graduate and then off working....

I just cant seem to get over it....im just scared...scared of changes...i hate change even though im adaptable. One thing im terrified of is that my boyfriend will leave me, the next will be i'll suddenly lose my old friends and yeah that's pretty much it....

Someone please help me get over this!

No comments: